BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 18 April 2011

Hleb eyeing Arsenal return

I love Arsenal and if I have a chance to go back I will

Belarussian international midfielder Alex Hleb has hinted he would like to return to Arsenal in the summer.
The 29 year old is currently on loan at Birmingham City from Spanish giants Barcelona but has said if he had his way there would only be on club he would want to play for next season. 
Speaking to The Daily Mirror Hleb said “I would like to stay in the Premier League and I know which club. We will speak and hopefully everything will be good. I love Arsenal and they are always in my heart. If I have a chance to go back then I will. In life everything is possible.”
This season Hleb has made 16 appearances for Birmingham scoring one goal (against MK Dons) but has ruled out making the loan move permanent saying: "No. I don’t stay here and I don’t want to stay. I enjoyed my time but this is not my way of football. Here you just need to fight, run and not much passing.play football." This is for me something new. I will give my best for this club, but I prefer to

So the question has to be will Hleb get the chance to add to his 89 appearnaces for Arsenal or will Wenger be looking to spend some of Kroenke's money on other players. Let us know what you think by emailing jaymoe26@gmail.com or twitter @jamiemason76

0 comments: