BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 15 June 2010

World Cup Match 12 Preview

If this match is a sell out then I will eat my hat, although I will have to go out and by one first.  This will be a scrappy match and to me it looks like it has 0-0 written all over it so cue a 5-4 scoreline!!
New Zealand got into the finals by beating Bahrain in a play off but during their own qualifying campaign had to defeat the international powerhouses Vanuatu and Fiji.  They do boast Premier League experience,  There captain is Blackburn Rovers defender Ryan Nelson and striker Chris Killen has Champions League experience follwing his days in Scotland with Celtic.  Slovakia also boast a Premier League player in Martin Skrtel of Liverpool but neither side really has any real attacking flair so as I say this game will finish 0-0


Head To Head: No Previous Meetings


Last Meeting: None


Best Odds: New Zealand 8/1, Draw 10/3, Slovakia 1/2


Verdict: 0-0

0 comments: