BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 11 June 2010

World Cup Match 2 Preview

Tonight see's the second match of Group A and I don't think I will be offending by anyone by saying this match see's the two heavyweigts of the group clash.  This match see's two of the most prolific strikers in European football and I am not talking about anyone from the French side but I am talking about the Ajax striker Luis Suarez and Athletico Madrid's Diego Forlan who last season scored a total of 63 goals for their clubs.  The disharmony in the French camp combined with the goal scoring antics of Forlan and Suarez make me believe Uruguay will walk away with the 3 points today and set them up to win Group A

Head To Head:  Uruguay 1 wins Draw 2 France 1 win

Last Meeting: 19/11/2008 France 0 Uruguay 0 (Paris)

Best Odds: Uruguay 14/5 France 5/4 Draw 23/10

Verdict: 2-0

0 comments: