BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 28 June 2010

World Cup Match 52 Preview

The second match of the day see's Argentina take on Mexico.  I am not sure about this game, Mexico are a good side and did well in their group but they lack a cutting edge up front.  Franco does a job as does Giovanni Dos Santos but who else is there to get Mexico a goal?  Then you look at the Argentina team, everywhere you look there are goals.  Messi, Aguero, Tevez, Higuain.  Mexico are a good defensive team so if Argentina are going to win it won't be by a huge margain.  One goal I reckon which to me gives Mexico a chance on the counter attack, see, I am sooooo confused about this match so whatever I think of next will be my verdict ... Argentina 2-1.

Head To Head: Argentina 12 wins, Draw 9, Mexico 4 wins
Last Meeting: 4/6/2008 Mexico 1 Argentina 4 (San Diego)
Odds: Argentina 4/6, Draw 11/4, Mexico 11/2
Verdict: Argentina 2 Mexico 1

0 comments: